As we celebrate all of who God is, he delights in all of who we are. We will celebrate and delight in the spectacular artistic gifts and talents of our InterVarsity colleagues on the last night of SC20 during Created: A Community Arts Experience. Crossing a spectrum of visual and performing arts, Created will showcase amazing gifts and talents, including the well-known and others that have remained unknown, until now! We will enter into an uplifting experience of sight and sound that will make us feel, make us think, make us see and make us laugh.
What will you bring to this night? We encourage you to submit your art, talent, performance, or to nudge a friend to make a submission. Keep reading to see submission rules and form.
InterVarsity staff are amazing, and we want to see and celebrate our God-given talents!
Submission Guidelines & Rules
- Talents can be traditional (dance, sing, act, paint, poetry, spoken word, short stories, novels) or a little more unorthodox (speed rubix cube, balancing things on your chin).
- They can be performed solo or with a group of other staff. All performers must be on staff and attending Staff Conference 20 to be eligible.
- Performances must be less than 5 minutes long
- You will need to supply your own costumes, props, etc.
- If submitting visual art, it must be no larger than 3 ft x 4 ft to be displayed. Otherwise a photo of the piece will be displayed.
We will be looking for a diversity of acts and talents as well as a diversity of staff represented.
Please click the button below to fill out the submission form. You will need to answer a few general questions, submit a written description of your talent, and include either a two-minute video (if it’s performance based) or a photo submission (if it’s visual).
Submission deadline is October 31, 2019
Submit Your Act